Jul 13, 2020
We know a lot of artists who dwell on the “starving artists mentality” and feel the guilt for putting a price on their art, which in essence, resonates low self-worth.
In this episode, listen to Alexis share her experiences and what moved her to create a community of artists who will thrive in business using their art. I met Alexis Fedor in an event and I believed that we’re destined to sit beside each other, to share our inspirations. She is a performer, writer and the woman behind “Artists in Business”, where she helps artists create online profitable businesses with their art through online courses and group coaching.
So, grab your alignment drink and let’s get started!
- How Alexis started to incorporate business in her art?
- It is possible to thrive as an Artist/Entrepreneur.
- How to put a price in your art?
- How does a dancer transition to a business coach?
- Top reasons why great business plans still failed
- What do you get from being part of the Artist in Business community
- Advice to people who are going through pivots in their own lives
The Lover by Marguerite Duras
Traction by Gino Wickman