Dec 26, 2022
Day Three of the workshop is the
day of projecting into the future and really looking after
ourselves, to seek clarity that will then enable us to have better
things to come into our lives for 2023. On this last day of the
workshop, participants will go back to the score that they got from
the Quiz on Day Two and just be in the place with their scores that
they got. Like this is your score now but there is so much
potential to expand it.
Just like the first two days,
Patricial will be picking up cards for guidance and reading the
energies from the cards. For the main Activity for Day Three,
everyone will go through the Nine Areas of Life again and think
about what three things that can be done in 2023 that would improve
the percentages on each of the nine areas. Of course, you will not
miss the usual meditation and the calling in of angelic support and
divine spirits for guidance.
This is a rather long episode,
but that’s because it is a workshop. Take heart to listen to
the very end, to be able to set your intentions in 2023.
Highlights of the episode…
- Introduction of the theme for Day 3 of the
workshop - A day of projecting into the future.
- Pulling up the first card from the Earth
Warrior Oracle Cards - the Deer, and reading the energies of the
card of which the vision is about not compromising yourself in
- Doing the healing process from the second card,
the Elk Wisdom card.
- Picking up card from the little cards for
guidance. (First card is the Samhain card, the card of new
beginnings. Second card is Reward Yourself and the third card is
the Start Card.)
- Going back to the Scores from the Quiz on Day
Two and reflecting on it.
What are three things that you
could do in 2023 that would improve the percentage on each of the
What are Action Steps for each
of the three things?
The next step is writing down
your intention and the feeling of being at that new level for
December 10, 2023.
- Doing the activity for the Health Area.
(Patricia gave examples of action steps for Health including
self-love and self care, e.g. drink more water, attending yoga
classes, etc. and what to write )
- Doing the activity for the Career
- Doing the activity for the Love & Marriage
- Doing the activity for the Money & Prosperity
- Doing the activity for the Family and Community
- Doing the activity for the Fame & Reputation
- Doing the activity for the Travel & Helpful
- Doing the activity for the Spirituality and
Personal Development Area
- Doing the activity for the New Beginnings,
Fertility and Creativity Area
- What is the common denominator or that WORD
that will describe your feelings for 2023? (e.g. relieved, safe,
content, happy, etc.)
- Writing a letter or a pep talk basically to
yourself about the year ahead.
- Patricia thanked everyone who had joined her
for the three-day workshop and the pre-advise that the doors will
be open for Power House soon.
- The final Reflective Exercise and the
Connect with Patricia Lohan: