Dec 12, 2022
The theme for the Day 1 of the
Workshop is about “Reflection of the Year Gone By” and the reason
why we are looking back is to reflect on what we have - the
good things, the failures, the challenges and the lessons that we
have learned - as looking back is essential to moving
Oftentimes, we forget what we
have, the things that we have achieved, our milestones because they
get buried in the mundane things that we experience in life.
But if we take time and allow space to be able to reflect on what
really happened during the year, month by month, we may be
surprised that we have a lot of things that we can be grateful
about. It is possible that even the things we hope will not
occur again in the coming year can provide us with some of the most
valuable lessons and gold that we will be able to use to guide us
This session will really do you
good and will pave the way for you to be able to learn on- the-go,
even though you were not able to take part in the FB live
Get some nuggets out of
listening and enjoy!
Highlights of the episode…
- The inspiration for Session 1 - Reflection of
the year gone by.
- Meditation from the Power Awakening Energy of
- A reflection on the exercise of meditation just
- What can we learn from the symbolism of the
triskele? (...What is a triskele?)
- Reading of the Cards - The Winter Solstice and
the Sovereign Card
- Patricia doing the activity together with the
participants, a reflection on each month of the year
- The second phase of the workshop - The
participants answered the questions that Patricia
- How did you begin the year?
- What sentence or phrase sums up your
- What is one word would you use to
describe your year?
- What sticks out to you most about the
- How did the year surprise
- What are you most proud of this
- The questions we ask ourselves on the flip side
- mistakes, the bad and terrible things, things that didn't work
- What things that unfolded last year that you
don't want to repeat?
- What is the emotion that's associated with each
one of those things?
- Doing a new page on what gold have you learned,
what lessons did you find from it?
- Patricia shared their experience when she and
Ken traveled to Mexico and the second accommodation was a disaster
and how it turned out to be good.
- How a caterpillar actually dies, death before
it becomes a butterfly?
- Doing the next sets of questions all
- What character trait did you develop most over
- What have you not done in 2022 that you wish
- In what ways have I bloomed?
- What are the things that brought me
- On to a new page - Writing a letter to
yourself - Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to
- The message of connections from the Labyrinth
- How to expect a miracle?
- The Burning Ritual of writing down anything
else that you want to let go of from 2022 and put it in the page
together with the negatives, the mistakes and burning it under the
- Closing meditation to anchor Day 1
A free session mentioned
by Patricia - Coherence Healing by Dr. Joe Dispenza
Connect with Patricia Lohan: