Dec 5, 2022
What does it mean ‘when life
gives you lemons’? Lemons are sour and could be interpreted
as the challenges in life, but it's not about staying stuck in
it. We have to do something with the lemon that we
have. It's focusing on where you want to go and appreciating
what you have. Going back to the analogy with the lemons, we
can make it into a refreshing lemonade, right? There is a wonderful
transformation from a sour lemon to a refreshing lemonade. Lemons
are sour, but it gives us several benefits especially on our
health. It spices up the food that we eat. Challenges
and fears just like the sour lemon are some ways that will inspire
us to move forward and make the best of what we
Be inspired, listen to the
replay to the very end of this live masterclass with Paricia. Enjoy
listening and pick up some nuggets as you go along!
Highlights of the episode…
- The Inspiration from Richard Branson to have an
eye on the future.
- How Patricia turned the passing of her dad into
a beautiful experience?
- The gift of presence and being
- The journey of life, bringing our attention to
the new beginning, to change.
- The analogy of growing a lemon tree from a seed
and the cycle of our life.
- Patricia gives credits to the amazing
connection of people all over the world through
- The realization that we are all privileged and
have so much to be thankful for.
- How Patricia manifested to meet her soulmate,
how everything came together in one place, her password Barbie and
then eventually meeting Ken?
- Why is setting our intention, an eye on the
future, important for us to grow and be one of the success
- Mid one-minute meditation exercise with
- Why is Feng Shui so powerful and why our home
becomes the projection of ourselves?
- Why are we in this lounge together and why do
you need to trust that there's a reason why you are in the
- What is and how do we make the vision into
- Another meditation exercise, affirmations and
gratitude before closing
mentioned by Patricia - Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom by John
Connect with Patricia Lohan: