Jul 17, 2020
Welcome to my weekly Q&A session for Fun Feng Shui Friday from our Live Your Dreams Awake podcast. Feng Shui has a lot to do with living your dreams awake because it gives you valuable insights about your physical environment and I really want you to get clarity about Feng Shui and amplify whatever it is you want to have for your life.
Today we're going to be covering one specific topic coming from the questions you sentand here it is- Where should I start with decluttering? This is one of the basic exercises when you feng shui your house, your room or an office.
I hope that with this session you will be able to finally let go and call in whatever you want to come into your life.
So, get ready to listen through your heart!
REMEMBER - "As you let go you're making space for more magic."
- What clutter is and what clutter isn't when it comes to Feng Shui?
- The most common types of clutter
- Throwback of a feng shui work that I did for a farmhouse
- Actionable steps on how to declutter
- Quick tips for decluttering clothes
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Free Masterclass on How to Turn Your Home Into a Power House